Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me(just talking)

I am who i will remember being next year at this time. I am me. I remember i used to follow,but now all i do is lead. I remember when i used to go by someone else's rules,but now i live by my own. Im only 17 years old but i have sooo much to remember. Im wise like ive lived for 80 years.I have the smarts of a 80 year old.I feel like ive learned more than i ever will in these 17 years of my life. Ive never been naive now that i look back. Im just "that girl". Ive been in love once too many times,but now i see that i dont even know what Love is. One thing i do know is that im too young to be stressing,stressing over a guy though? I mean come on im too young,ive got buisness to take care of. Ive got a life to live,ive got goals to accomplish,stars to shoot for. Why waste my time & even stress the pettiest things? We all know that here & there im going to like someone,im going to fall a little,but ive been there,ive done that someone can hurt me only if i allow it. The thing is I get stronger day by day.You know that saying "what dont kill you will only make you stronger."Well thats so true & im sure whoever you are reading this,you know its the truth. So,im just a 17 year old who knows better,i feel good now that i have this knowledge,im blessed.Im not like the worlds smartest girl or anything lol because i still make dumb decisions sometimes,but i just like to sit & look at what i know & i know enough to survive! Some people dont have common sense though..but whatever im out of here...k peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment